Our legal, financial and business experience is gained from working in a fast-paced, modern, commercially orientated legal and business environment. We are able to apply commercial mind with a business orientated approach to legal and tax support. We posses multijurisdictional experience in advising a wide range of clients including small/medium businesses, investment companies, offshore legal entities and trusts, non-bank debt providers, investment funds, non-government pension funds corporate and private investors, developers and corporations on various legal matters related to:
- compliance with anti-money laundering and tax avoidance laws and regulations;
- offshore formation, offshore transactions, tax optimization strategies, and asset protection strategies;
- drafting, negotiating and reviewing various complex bilingual commercial agreements related to international sales of goods and services, mezzanine debt transactions and cross-border investment.
- advising an on practical legal issues related to offshore licensing laws (such as registering online casinos, offshore-based insurance companies, obtaining offshore forex licenses, obtaining international banking licenses and other issues); and
- providing legal, transactional, and regulatory advice on customs and the international trade law, export controls and sanctions law to exporters and importers from Eastern Europe, East and South East Asia.